Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sharing a bed

I love my sweetie and I love sharing a bed. Another body to warm up the sheets, the sound of breathing and the smell of him are great. It's a lovely way to sleep, knowing that you aren't alone. However, it's not all fun and games.

I tend to migrate toward the top of the bed and I can't sleep if the covers aren't tucked all the way around my neck. He migrates to the bottom of the bed (he likes to sleep with his feet hanging off of the end!), and he prefers to have his feet fully covered. This presents a challenge to the poor bedding. Not too mention that he sleeps warmer than I do and he has this habit of bunching up the covers to sleep on when he's too warm. Which means he is stealing them from me!

We talked about putting King size bedding on our Queen size bed, in the hopes that there would be enough extra to make everyone happy. But I feel like I need some way to anchor the bedding down. However, I can't think of any feasible way of doing that that wouldn't be uncomfortable and trap us in the bed! LOL Ah, the challenges of life together.

No comments: